The places I traveled in Taichung

 The following is the places I traveled in Taichung.
     



First is Fengjia night market.
I busied in eating and forgot to take the photos. There have many delicious food, and I very envy the Fengjia's students,they always have so many food can choose.
      



 

Lantern Festival in Taichung
There have many people and the lanterns are very beautiful.  There can take many pictures but need to wait for other people finish it. 






UNO Container Market
Is next to the department store.There is a very cute place.There have artificial meadow so lots of child can play in there.Is a place can relief and have a cup of coffee to enjoy the day.


Maple Garden.
Is a place couple like to go.There have street performer so we can enjoy them music.Very Suitable for take a walk at night.







National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts
I didn't go into the museum,but the square is very big,many family picnic on the meadow and have fun in there.





留言

熱門文章