Photo Story


She has no choice but need to go to school.Every day is same like another day.Only thing is can see classmates and chat with them,this is the best time in a boring day. Despite the class is boring but she always tells herself she can learns many knowledge if she focus in class.

She always uses cellphone to do many things,like contact friends,use Instagram and Facebook to know them recent situation.She always think cellphone is the most convenient invention,but it change the world,and change all the thing.But she still wastes many time on it.




 She has a habit of writing the diary. She writes it every day, and It record her every day life,include many little boring things and today feeling. When she watches the past what here wrote, she always thinks it is stupid but funny, and every time will have the new feeling.
She loves to watch the TV show, but the school dormitory doesn't
have the TV.So she watches the program on her computer. She
 pretty loves the entertaining show,it can relieve stress and have 
a lot of fun. She uses computer to watches the series,too. She likes 
to watch the American Series,it is more interesting than Taiwanese
 Series.

Yes.She is me.Above is all about me,and my daily life.Maybe is quite boring,but I find the happy in every day. I'm just a normal person,but I want to live myself different.And I think  "Be sadness is a day ,be happiness is still a day ,so why don't we be happy in every day life."

留言

熱門文章