Introduce Myself and My Summer Vacation






Hi!My name is Zoe. I come from Taipei. There are seven people in my family,my parents,older brother,older sister,me,and two dogs.


This summer vacation,I went to Australia and Singapore almost 2 months. we traveled Australia from Tasmania to Gold Coast .Whole trip is planned by my brother and sister. My brother drove car bring us travel around the east of Australia.  And I challenged myself to do the skydive . Now I memory it still feel scary but fantastic. This trip was very amazing, it bring me a wonderful and very different summer .


Singapore trip is well,too. This time, I planned the whole trip.We took the MRT travel lots of  place,all of us had the best time.I think it is a wonderful summer vacation I never have.

KOALA
TASMANIA
SKY DIVE
                            
KANGAROO
SYDNEY
SINGAPORE



留言

熱門文章